General Terms and Conditions, Rental Conditions EASY RENT Kloten
On the website easyrentcars.ch different vehicles (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of the company Easy Rent GmbH, Kloten are available for free choice and rent.
2. Online rental orders
The prospective lessee independently selects a vehicle, the place of acceptance and delivery (place of delivery) and the rental period including an additional offer for the vehicle. Click on the „Book now“ button to place the selected offer in the shopping basket. With the button „View shopping basket/reservation“ the content of the shopping basket is displayed. The offer placed in the shopping cart can be checked or deleted.
The prospective tenant has a choice of two payment methods:
- by bank transfer – the amount can be transferred to our account
- cash on delivery – the amount can be paid in cash when the vehicle is handed over
Before the order can be completed and dispatched, our general terms and conditions must be confirmed by the prospective tenant. With the click on the button „Send order“ the order is bindingly completed. The prospective tenant automatically receives an order confirmation including all details by e-mail.
4. Telephone rental/ordering
The prospective tenant is free to make an inquiry or a booking by telephone.
Orders, reservations or other enquiries can be made during normal opening hours by calling 044 202 32 32.
5. Important notes
- Smoking in the vehicle is prohibited, if smoking is nevertheless carried out in the vehicle, the lessee shall bear the costs for cleaning/odour removal.
- In the event of breakdowns, consult the appropriate breakdown assistance insurance in accordance with the vehicle documents (Vaudoise Assistance 0800 811 911, from abroad +41 21 618 88 88) or the Easy Rent GmbH
- No repairs or service may be carried out on the vehicles. Only through the Easy Rent GmbH
- The user undertakes to carry out a cooling water and oil check for each tank filling, and the renter is also responsible for checking the tyres, etc. External invoices will not be refunded by the lessor.
- The return of the vehicle takes place at Ifangstrasse in Kloten at handover location. If the vehicle is not returned at this location, the user bears the return costs of third parties in full; own costs of Easy Rent GmbH for the return of the vehicle will be charged at CHF 200 per hour and CHF 1 per KM.
- The user is liable for the consequences of traffic regulation offences.
- The vehicle may only be used for normal daily use. In particular, driving school trips, pushing or towing vehicles, participating in car races or the like are prohibited.
- International trips are only permitted with the written permission of the lessor. Countries outside the European Union are forbidden and not insured. If a tenant nevertheless travels to a forbidden country, he is personally liable for all damages and losses in full.
- The user will fully indemnify Easy Rent GmbH for claims of third parties in connection with the use of the vehicle or for damages suffered by the user, as well as for fines or failure of the vehicle and other consequences.
- Insurance: deductible with CHF 2000.00 for fully comprehensive insurance, liability insurance and parking damage insurance with CHF 1000.00 deductible each
- Theft insurance deductible CHF 2000
- In case of accidents, the Easy Rent GmbH must be informed immediately, in case of accidents with injured persons the police and the Easy Rent GmbH must be informed immediately.
- The lessee shall also be liable retroactively for damage not reported
- The user is instructed to exercise due diligence and is liable to Easy Rent GmbH for the violation of the above provisions.
- The tenant will be charged in addition to the rental price for the cleaning of the apartment in case of gross contamination. Smells etc. are also meant.
- Compensation per penalty: CHF 10.-
- Private vehicles parked on the premises of Easy Rent GmbH will not be held liable for theft or damage by Easy Rent GmbH.
- Personal injury and property damage are not covered by the insurance in the event of gross negligence, such as race, drug, alcohol and medication abuse.
- Refuelling with the wrong fuel must be paid separately by the tenant.
- If the cancellation is made later than 24 hours before the start of the rental period, a cancellation fee of CHF 70 will be charged. If the rental period is longer than 7 days, the cancellation fee must be 48 hours in advance, otherwise a cancellation fee of 25% of the rental price will be charged.